Hi! Welcome....To our Job Portal which lists latest Employment News in India. Follow us for The Sarkari Naukri,Bank Jobs,Government jobs in India,Railways Jobs,Faculty jobs,Engineering Jobs, and much more.

Get Sarkari Naukri Blog Government Jobs in 2018

Get Sarkari Naukri Blog Government Jobs in 2018

Get Sarkari Naukri Blog Government Jobs in 2018

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Punjab Sind Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy June-2012

bank jobs

Punjab & Sind Bank (PSB)

(A Government of India undertaking)
Head Office : “Bank House”, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi- 110125
Recruitment of Specialist Officers, Chartered Accountants and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) 

Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for following Officers level posts :
  • Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) : 01 post in SMGS-V scale  
  • Chartered Accountant : 15 posts in MMGS-III Scale
  • Chartered Accountant : 35 posts in MMGS-II Scale  
  • Information Technology (IT) Officer : 125 posts in JMGS-I Scale
  • Agriculture Field Officer : 100 posts in JMGS-I Scale 
  • Official Language Officer (Rajbhasah-Hindi) : 15 posts in JMGS-I Scale 
  • Technical Officer : 10 posts (Civil-8, Electrical-2) in JMGS-I Scale
How to Apply : Apply online at PSB website only from 01/06/2012 to 15/06/2012 under the link Recruitment 

Please visit Recruitment Section at  http://www.psbindia.com  for details and online submission  of application from 01/06/2012 onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment